For those unfamiliar with the company Bungie, they were the ones who were responsible for the original Halo series on Microsoft’s Xbox platform before it was contracted to a different studio. You might have also heard that they are working on a new game, a pretty epic one at that, known as Destiny. According to an earlier report, it was suggested that the game might be released in 2013, although the way it was phrased suggested that it could mean that we might be seeing screenshots and trailers, rather than the game’s release itself.
In any case if you’re a fan of Bungie’s work and love what you see from the trailer and screenshots of Destiny, you might be interested to learn that Bungie was revealed that the game will be released in September of 2014. The game will be released on both the PlayStation and Xbox platforms, such as the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One, so fret not for gamers who did not get the latest console and who are still using previous-gen devices. As it stands Bungie is also looking for beta testers, but for now PS gamers will be the ones calling dibs, and are aiming for 1 million beta testers ahead of its release.
- 2014-02-07 Destiny Public Beta To Launch This Summer
- 2013-12-09 New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- 2013-11-15 Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- 2013-10-02 Halo 3 Is Free For Xbox 360 Gold Members On October 16
- 2013-10-02 New Destiny Gameplay Trailer Takes Us On A Trip To Earth's Moon
- 2013-10-01 Destiny Beta Taking Place In Early 2014 [Report]