Call of Duty players have known for years how devastating the Guard Dog killstreak can be if it’s being used in the right hands. Call of Duty: Ghosts will be introducing a new kind of canine companion tomorrow for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of the game as players can download a wolf DLC for the game’s multiplayer mode.
The Guard Dog killstreak can be deployed after five consecutive kills without dying, which would allow the player to deploy a dog that will fight by your side. If you’d prefer to be a part of a wolf pack, the wolf skin will cost only $1.99 and will simply be a skin that will replace the dog skin that is usually available.
In addition to the wolf DLC, Activision will also release a free piece of DLC tomorrow on Xbox 360 and Xbox One called the Festive Weapon Pack. As you could probably guess by its name, the pack will allow you to deck out your guns with holiday-themed skins.
Activision community manager Dan Amrich says the wolf DLC is expected to be available on other platforms some time in the future. So PlayStation console owners, Wii U and PC players will just have to keep their $2 in their pockets for the time being.
Next Story: Sony Xperia Z1s Goes Through The FCC
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2013-12-09: Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- 2013-11-18: Minecraft Xbox 360 Save File Transfers To Xbox One Currently In Development
- 2013-10-30: Titanfall Completely Exclusive To Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC; Sequel May Not Be
- 2013-10-29: Halo: Spartan Assault Headed To Xbox One, Xbox 360 This December
- 2013-10-23: Titanfall Headed To Xbox One, 360, PC On March 11, 2014