Children and all those out there who have a sweet tooth will definitely be more than happy with news that there is a new kind of candy that has been invented, one which will not cause any cavity in your teeth after you are done eating it. This was made possible thanks to a team of scientists who hail from Berlin, where they ply their trade over at a biotech lab that is known as ORGANOBALANCE. Deep within their lab, they managed to figure out a way to create candy that does not end up with you getting cavities, since it will make sure that the Mutans streptococci bacteria that causes cavities will no longer be there. This was made possible through coating their candy with a different bacteria known as Lactobacillus paracasei.
Basically, the latter bacteria would prevent Mutans streptococci from causing any damage to your enamel, which would in turn save your mouth from any of the damaging acid. Of course, this does not mean you should no longer brush your teeth, but rather, at least it eliminates one of the causes of cavity. Will such a sweet be still palatable and as addictive as regular candy? Only time will be able to tell.
- 2014-04-22 Withings Pulse O2 Tracks Your Activities To Help Improve Overall Health
- 2014-04-21 Ultimeyes App Will Help Improve Your Vision
- 2014-04-20 App Will Help Evaluate Your Child's Risk Of Autism
- 2014-04-20 Man Compares $50 3D Printed Hand To $42,000 Prosthetic Limb
- 2014-04-20 3D Printed Cast With Ultrasonic Vibrations Helps Speed Up Recovery