We know while you’re in the middle of celebrating your new marriage to your significant other, the last thing that should be on your mind is how you can get a quick game of Donkey Kong in during the festivities. Well, Posh Entertainment has come up with a way for you to be able to play Donkey Kong on your wedding cake as they use a 3-D mapped projector to display the game on the cake.
Having a video-game themed wedding cake is well and all, but we can’t help but think having a video game projected onto a wedding cake easily trumps those themed cakes. As you can see from the video above, Donkey Kong is completely playable on the wedding cake as well as some other titles Posh Entertainment has made available for play on the wedding cake. Dig Dug and Ice Climbers look pretty good on the cake, although PAC-MAN doesn’t look to play that great. Sonic the Hedgehog looks even worse, so we just recommend you stick to having a playable version of Donkey Kong playing on your wedding cake.
We hope the cake tastes as good as some of the games look projected on it as it’d be a let down of the bride and groom went with a simple vanilla cake for this video-game masterpiece.
- 2013-12-09: Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- 2013-12-09: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Releasing Feb. 21 With Playable Cranky
- 2013-10-15: Capsulekong Pays Homage To Donkey Kong While Serving You Coffee
- 2013-07-02: Wedding Live Streams Reach Nearly 20,000 Broadcasts In One Year
- 2013-03-06: Internet Proxy Weddings On The Rise
- 2011-08-23: Wedding attendance made possible via iPad
- 2011-08-10: Leica Guy gets married, has Leica themed wedding