Join us at The Old Mint for a fabulous evening celebrating the Holidays are Insight on Wednesday, December 11th. Check out this celebration of sensory oriented tech experiences, complemented by an OPEN BAR, appetizers and music by DJ Richard. Brought to you by Emotiv, “a bioinformatics company offering a unique platform for crowd-sourced brain research”.
Enjoy complimentary cocktails, curated by HAN SPIRITS & ASIAN VODKA, wine by VIBRANT RIOJA, Lucky Buddha Beer, and a sampling of hors d’oeuvres.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of the Emotiv Lifesciences Holidays Party and our readers get a 15% discount off the registration fee: http://bit.ly/1ixoCvO
The Old Mint – Vault Level, San Francisco, Mission Street, San Francisco, CA, US
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 | 7:00PM – 11:45PM
* San Francisco Magazine
* RIOJA WINES
* HAN SPIRITS
* Lucky Buddha Beer
* Brought to you by Emotiv Lifesciences
Emotiv Lifesciences is a bioinformatics company offering a unique platform for crowd-sourced brain research. Emotiv leverages cloud computing, big data and mobile technology to offer valuable personal insights and accelerate brain research globally. For more details on Emotiv-Insight, please visit http://emotivinsight.com/.
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-21: The Gymwatch Is A Fitness Tracker And Personal Trainer Rolled Into One
- 2014-04-21: Apple Trademark Change Fuels iWatch Frenzy
- 2014-04-21: Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-21: BB.Suit Turns The Wearer Into A Walking WiFi Hotspot