Join us at The Old Mint for a fabulous evening celebrating the Holidays are Insight on Wednesday, December 11th. Check out this celebration of sensory oriented tech experiences, complemented by an OPEN BAR, appetizers and music by DJ Richard. Brought to you by Emotiv, “a bioinformatics company offering a unique platform for crowd-sourced brain research”.
Enjoy complimentary cocktails, curated by HAN SPIRITS & ASIAN VODKA, wine by VIBRANT RIOJA, Lucky Buddha Beer, and a sampling of hors d’oeuvres.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of the Emotiv Lifesciences Holidays Party and our readers get a 15% discount off the registration fee: http://bit.ly/1ixoCvO
The Old Mint – Vault Level, San Francisco, Mission Street, San Francisco, CA, US
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 | 7:00PM – 11:45PM
* San Francisco Magazine
* RIOJA WINES
* HAN SPIRITS
* Lucky Buddha Beer
* Brought to you by Emotiv Lifesciences
Emotiv Lifesciences is a bioinformatics company offering a unique platform for crowd-sourced brain research. Emotiv leverages cloud computing, big data and mobile technology to offer valuable personal insights and accelerate brain research globally. For more details on Emotiv-Insight, please visit http://emotivinsight.com/.
- Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- Join the 11th Wearable Technologies Conference in Munich January 27/28 2014
- The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!