Those who have yet to jump onto the Xbox One bandwagon are probably still very happy with their Xbox 360, especially for some titles that will be coming to the platform in the coming year. Fable Anniversary was originally supposed to released this holiday, but Microsoft and Lionhead Studios announced the title would be delayed until February 2014. Today, both companies have announced Fable Anniversary will be available on February 4, 2014.
Fable Anniversary will bring Fable: The Lost Chapters to the Xbox 360 with HD graphics in 1080p, improvements to the game’s user interface, improved loading times, controls and save system. In addition to all of these improvements, Lionhead Studios is revealing each limited-edition box of Fable Anniversary will include a 5×5 code for its Launch Day Weapons & Outfits Pack. The packed will include the following bonuses:
• Scythe’s Outfit
• A Black Graduate Outfit
• A Red Prophet Outfit
• A Blue Guard Outfit
• A Red Guard Outfit
• A Lute Weapon
• A Will User’s Sceptre Weapon
That’s not all as Lionhead will also include a special 10th Anniversary Lion’s – Head Avatar Helmet for its fans. Lionhead Studios encourages those who are interested in accessing these limited edition bonuses to pick up Fable Anniversary as soon as possible as they’ll be limited to the first initial print run of the game.
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2013-12-16: Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-09: Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- 2013-11-27: Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold
- 2013-11-21: Minecraft Xbox 360 Skyrim Texture Pack Now Available