Over the past couple of months it has been rumored multiple times that Samsung is going to focus a lot more on the tablet market next year. Apparently the company has toned down its smartphone sales expectations for the coming year, and hopes to increase its footing in the global tablet market. According to latest rumors, Samsung is likely to launch as many as four new tablets in the first quarter of 2014. With both CES and MWC falling in this timeframe, its not entirely impossible once you think about it.
One of the four tablets expected early next year is the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite which has already been rumored a few times. It is said to be Samsung’s cheapest Android tablet to date, but still a concrete release date is not known. There not much known about the other three tablets expected in the coming year’s first quarter, but if we were to go by recent speculation, perhaps Samsung might also unveil its rumored 12.2 inch and 13.3 inch tablets which have reportedly entered production earlier this month. We have also heard speculation that a tablet with an AMOLED display is also on the cards, so this makes the fourth tablet that Samsung might unveil in Q1, 2014. Which one are you most looking forward to?
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-02-26 Samsung Knox 2.0: Ready For Small Businesses And Cloud Management
- 2014-02-25 PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-25 Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3
- 2014-02-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Hands-On
- 2014-02-23 Tizen Association Chairman Expects Phone To Be Released Later This Year