Crowdfunding is a big thing these days. Reaching out to generous people on the internet has never been easier. Sites like Indiegogo and Kickstarter cater to people looking to generate funds online, people can post their projects and seek pledges and donations of any denomination. There have been quite a lot of successful campaigns that have ended up generating millions of dollars. There’s no doubt in the fact that there are a lot of people out there who like to contribute to other people’s projects, but these generous souls have never really had the best experience when it comes to sorting through projects to find the ones that appeal to them the most via their mobile devices. FunderCloud app for iPhone and iPad looks to change that.
Developed by an indie iOS developer David Knell, the FunderCloud app lets users browse projects posted on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. The former does have an iOS app but there’s no native support for the iPad, whereas the latter doesn’t have an iOS app at all. People who frequent these websites might be enticed to try out FunderCloud, as it essentially pulls in all of the open projects posted on these two sites. Projects can be searched, browsed and filtered by site, popularity, location, category, creation and end times. Users will be able to receive alerts when a project is close to its crowdfunding goal if they favorite that particular project. FunderCloud for iPhone and iPad costs $1.99 and is available for download now through the App Store.
- 2014-04-24 The MiniBrake Lets You Remotely Brake A Bicycle
- 2014-04-21 The Gymwatch Is A Fitness Tracker And Personal Trainer Rolled Into One
- 2014-04-20 The Rufus Cuff Will Put A 3-inch Screen On Your Wrist
- 2014-04-14 LithiumCard Is A Charger That Can Fit In Your Wallet
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10 Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09 CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07 Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06 Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10
- 2012-04-18 YouTube Allows Publishers to Solicit Donations for Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects