Gamers are extremely simple people as they would be able to survive on Coke and pizza alone, or so that was what I experienced back in my college days, paying more attention to the PSOne and GBA compared to my books, without thinking too much about what I am going to eat later on. Food? What’s that? Well, the folks over at UK retailer GAME has come up with the Christmas Tinner, and before we continue, just let me make things clear that this was just done up in good humor, and is not a real product at all that you can find on store shelves.
GAME has described the Christmas Tinner as “the ultimate innovation for gamers who can’t tear themselves away from their new consoles and games on Christmas Day”, and the image that you see above depicts this delicious treat as containing all the classic ingredients of Yuletide dining into a single stack, cranberry sauce and the all-important Christmas pudding included. Forget about consuming different courses across a span of time when you could be on your way to complete a particular level or defeat that fiendish boss in the game, and just wolf down your Christmas dinner in a jiffy. So crazy, I wish it was true. How about you?
Next Story: US Is Largest E-Waste Polluter In The World
- 2013-12-16: Arduino-Powered Christmas Tree For Geeks
- 2013-12-15: GAME Christmas Tinned Food Takes A Humorous Look At Gamers
- 2013-12-04: Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- 2012-05-15: Furby returns this year, potential Furby craze to ensue?
- 2011-12-26: Portal themed Christmas tree
- 2011-07-27: Apple rumored to be working on an ultra-thin 15" and 17" Mac Notebooks