There have been attempts in the past to come up with something similar to what is seen in the Iron Man movies, including an Iron Man helmet that actually opens up and closes with but a single nod of the head. Sure, those were fun projects and all, but what happens when someone sets out with a vision to roll out actual, full sized Iron Man suits? This is where pledging $1,999 will be able to net you one of five thousand Iron Man Mark III Full Armored Suits which will enter mass production once enough demand is available.
Of course, if you feel that you do not have the kind of space in your living room to be able to stash such a large centerpiece, there is also the more affordable route of dropping $1,299 in order to pick up just the Iron Man Mark III helmet which will be 3D printed, where only 10 of these puppies will be available. Last but not least, if you happen to have $35,000 lying around and have absolutely no idea on how to invest it, there will be 5 3D printed Iron Man Mark III Full Armored Suits available. Once enough pre-orders are received, it will take another 6 to 8 months of production lead-time before shipping commences. Yup, this means the suits are not smart enough to fly to meet you, the actual owner. [Product Page]
- 2014-02-27 President Obama: We Are Building Iron Man. Maybe.
- 2013-11-19 TALOS “Iron Man” Suit For US Army Could Enter Testing By 2017
- 2013-11-18 3D Printed Iron Man Helmet Opens And Closes Through Nodding Of Your Head
- 2013-10-10 US Military Looks To Tactical Assault Light Operator Suit (TALOS)
- 2013-08-25 Elon Musk And Team Figure Out How To Design Rocket Parts Like Tony Stark