Google Glass does not seem to be very far from one form of controversy to another in recent times, but this time around, the word that we are bringing to you concerning Google Glass is a good one. Basically, Google Glass Explorers are now able to grab this seemingly golden opportunity from the folks over at Google to swap out their OG version of the connected specs in order to pick up a next generation model. This new model is one that is capable of supporting prescription lens, not to mention boasting of the capability to function with a mono earbud thrown into the mix as an accessory.
Of course, Google is not going to hold a gun to owners’ heads and asking them to make a forceful swap, but if you decide to go ahead, you will need to let Google know of your decision by February 5th should you want to enjoy an upgrade. It does sound like a no-brainer for a decision, really – who does not want the latest version of Google Glass? I don’t think that it will get you out of potential legal woes though, especially when you are faced with a similar situation like Cecilia Abadie was in.
Next Story: Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-04-10: Google May Allow Anyone To Buy Glass For One Day
- 2014-04-08: Google To Launch Glass For Work Program Today [Report]