Has the traveling and adventure bug bitten you yet this holiday season? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might also want to make sure that you do not get lost – not to mention the rest of the folks who are depending on your leadership as much as your sense of direction. Fret not, you might be unable to fold a map to save your life, which is why Google Maps Navigation comes in handy. Google Maps Navigation has now made its way in another 25 more countries, where majority of these new additions lie in the continent of Africa, and would include Libya, Somalia and Tunisia.
As for the remaining coverage area that has also received the benefit of Google Maps Navigation, they would include Guadeloupe and Haiti from the Caribbean, with those who have a soft spot for Europe giving Andorra, Croatia and Serbia a go. Other rather more remote places than normal would include Bhutan and Vanuatu, and those are not excluded from the (soon to be) all-knowing Google Maps Navigation. Just bear in mind that if you want to get Google Maps Navigation (Beta) for Android up and running, you would need at least Android 1.5 and Google Maps for Android version 3.2 and higher.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-03-30 'Google Naps' Finds You Places To Sleep
- 2014-02-27 Google Maps Names A Brooklyn Block As The “Drug Section”
- 2014-02-19 New Google Maps Finally Exits Preview
- 2013-11-18 Google Maps Image That Depicts Murder Investigation Removed
- 2013-11-14 Google Street View Takes Us Through The Canals, Streets Of Venice, Italy