While most of us quibble over how a phone uses more premium materials compared to another phone, let’s not forget that there are companies out there who probably scoff at our petty arguments because what’s a little bit of glass and aluminum, especially when their phones are encased in even more premium materials like gold, and in some cases incorporate the use of rare stones too! Gresso is one of those companies and if you’re in the market for a luxury smartphone, Gresso has recently announced a new lineup of smartphones that will start at an eye-watering $1,800.
Dubbed the Radical R1, it comes in three different versions. The “cheapest” at $1,800 will sport a titanium logo and body, followed by the 18K gold plated logo which is priced at $2,300, and the white gold logo model which goes for $2,300 as well. As far as specs are concerned, it’s nothing to shout above. The Radical R1 will sport a 4.5” 960×540 display with a quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz. It will feature an 8MP rear-facing camera, 36GB of onboard storage, support dual SIMs, and will run on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. For the most part despite these luxury phones sporting some impressive materials, rarely are they designed to impress, but we suppose to eat their own! So, any takers?
Next Story: HTC Desire 400 Announced In Russia And Ukraine
- 2013-12-22: Gresso's Radical R1 Titanium Smartphone Will Set You Back $1,800
- 2013-02-06: Gresso Cruiser Titanium Is The World's First Polished Titanium Mobile Phone
- 2012-11-01: Gresso's Regal Titanium luxury phone will cost you $4,500
- 2012-09-10: Gresso's $3000 bumber case for iPhone 5
- 2012-07-26: Gresso Cruiser Air Black going for a cool $1,700
- 2012-03-23: Gresso Regal Black is part of Avantgarde collection