Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto 5 has been an absolute hit for the company ever since the game released, although its Grand Theft Auto Online went through a few months experiencing some expected growing pains. The title recently received a free “Beach Bum” DLC pack a few weeks ago, with more content expected in the coming months. But what if Rockstar gave power to the players to create their own content? That’s exactly what the company plans in the future, and one lucky player was able to not only access Grand Theft Auto Online’s content creator, but also recorded it for the Internet to enjoy.
The player who is able to access Grand Theft Auto’s unreleased content creator is able to show how exactly the content cam works. You’ll be able to spawn weaponry very easily across a map, and the video shows us options to start a Race or Deathmatch game. As you’d expect, you’ll be able to rotate the camera across a Grand Theft Auto Online map to give you a better view of where you’ll be placing weapon spawns.
As of now, Rockstar Games has yet to announce when exactly they’ll release Grand Theft Auto Online’s content creator, although we’re sure you’re hoping it’ll be sooner rather than later.
- 2013-12-03: GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- 2013-11-14: GTA Online Receiving Free 'Beach Bum' DLC Pack Nov. 19
- 2013-11-07: GTA Online Players Now Receiving $500k Stimulus Package
- 2013-10-21: GTA Online Update Halves Money Earned From Repeated Missions
- 2013-10-14: Rockstar Says Lost GTA Online Characters And Progress Will Remain Lost Forever
- 2013-10-11: GTA Online Players To Receive $500k GTA$ To Make Up For Its Troubled Launch
- 2013-10-01: GTA Online Currently Experiencing Server Issues