Yes, we did read about how the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One from Verizon Wireless has already been approved, and it is nice to know that the mobile operating system update has finally arrived, not too long after HTC’s Executive Director of Product Management tweeted to give an advanced warning, or rather, glad tidings, that the Over The Air update is all set to roll out early this week. The changelog is already up and running, and among the features which end users will be able to enjoy would include speedier recharging times (a good thing always, especially in this day and age where we are always on the move and are busier than ever before) whenever one uses a Mophie Juice Pack, the removal of ringing noises on the earpiece, as well as being able to play back selected ringtones.
The HTC Watch application has also been given a boost, where the user will now be able to check out the correct date via the all-day calendar reminder. Apart from that, the keyboard will also be able to better recognize conjunctions, and do expect an improved level of performance from the Backup Assistant. Well, what are you waiting for? Go get ‘em, tiger!
Next Story: Oppo Find 7 Will Not Feature 5.7-Inch Display
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2014-02-13: Android 4.3 For Xperia T, TX And V Being Rolled Out
- 2014-02-11: Sony Xperia SP Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2014-02-07: Verizon Pushing Out Android 4.4 For HTC One
- 2014-01-29: HTC Butterfly Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-12-22: Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Brings Galaxy Gear Support
- 2013-12-18: Verizon Galaxy S3 Gets Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-12-15: Verizon HTC One Android 4.3 Update Approved
- 2013-11-20: HTC Details Android 4.4 Update Roadmap For HTC One And Droid DNA