‘Tis the season for giving, ain’t it? If that is the case, then you might as well check out the upgraded ability of the iBooks apps for iOS 7, where Apple now allows you to purchase iBooks for someone else via its gifting system. Hmmm, someone had better come up with some sort of virtual Christmas tree so that the recipient will be able to open up all of the virtual presents received on December 25th itself, and this time around, since the app will be software controlled, there will be no incidences of peeking beforehand to see what you have been gifted. Back to reality, as Apple has finally played catch up with Amazon’s Kindle ecosystem, where the latter has long ago paved the way for e-book gifting.
Needless to say, the introduction of being able to gift iBooks to another person, a friend or a relative, could not arrive at a more suitable time considering how Christmas is just one week away. Best of all is, you need not duke it out with the mad holiday shopping crowd, jostling your elbows at the check out counter and having to endure extremely long queues. Do bear in mind that iBooks gifting support has been extended to the desktop area as well.
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash