By now we’re sure many of you guys are familiar with Tony Swatton’s work. For those who aren’t, Swatton has a YouTube channel called Man At Arms where he builds replica weapons, and from time to time we have seen Swatton create weapons based on video games. We have seen him create the Orcish battle axe from Skyrim, a Keyblade replica from Kingdom Hearts, and even the Minecraft Diamond Sword. Well it looks like Tony Swatton is back and this time he has created the Blades of Chaos from the God of War franchise. Unfortunately Swatton has only made one sword when in fact Kratos wields two, but we suppose it could be time consuming to make two blades which is perfectly excusable.
As with his previous Man At Arms episodes, Swatton goes through the process of forging the blade, starting from its design all the way down to the finer details, after which he takes the finished product and tests its prowess by cutting stuff up with it. For God of War fans, this is one episode you don’t want to miss, so if you have a few minutes to spare, you should definitely check this one out! So gamers, if you had to choose, which weapon from which game would you like to see Tony Swatton attempt to do next?
Next Story: Dota 2 Now Available To Play Without Signing Up
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-02-10: God Of War Collection Arriving PS Vita This May 6th
- 2013-12-17: Kratos' Blades Of Chaos Recreated In Real Life
- 2013-07-23: God of War: Ascension Co-op Weapons Unveiled
- 2013-04-05: God of War: Ascension 1.0.4 Update Raises Level Cap, Spartan-Kicks Bugs
- 2013-03-26: God of War: Ascension 1.03 Update Released