Earlier this year, Square Enix registered a trademark for the Lara Croft: Reflections name. Unfortunately at that time, it was unknown as to what the title could be about, save for the fact that it could be Tomb Raider-related. Some have speculated that the game could be a Tomb Raider game designed for the Nintendo 3DS or the PS Vita, but as it turns out, Lara Croft: Reflections is in reality a free-to-play card game, presumably joining the likes of Blizzard’s Hearthstone, which is also a free-to-play card game that is based on the Warcraft franchise.
As it stands, Lara Croft: Reflections is being tested in Australia and New Zealand at the moment, although we’re not sure if there are plans to bring it to the US and other parts of the world once the testing is complete, but presumably it will and will most likely make its way stateside come 2014. Like we said this is a free-to-play card game meaning that while the game is free to download, chances are Square Enix will be charging gamers for in-game purchases. In any case if you’re wondering what’s in store for you when the game is released, you can check out the preview video above that was put together by the folks at TouchGameplay.
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-02-06: Final Fantasy VI Arrives On iOS
- 2013-10-15: Final Fantasy VI Arriving On iOS And Android This Winter
- 2013-06-06: Deus Ex: The Fall Announced For iOS And Android
- 2013-03-20: Final Fantasy V To Arrive On The Japanese iTunes App Store By The End Of March