We already had a hands-on with the LG G Flex sometime earlier last month, where we also know that the LG G Flex is set to be launched globally within this year. Well, we are glad to announce that such a day has finally arrived, where the first curved, flexing and self-healing smartphone in the world is now available to the masses outside of South Korea for the first time. It will hit key Asian markets (read: where the population have the financial firepower to pick it up without second thoughts) first such as Singapore and Hong Kong later this week.
Just to recap, the LG G Flex will feature a durable plastic OLED (P-OLED) HD display, in addition to a self-healing back cover which would make Wolverine proud, as it might just meant the end of day-to-day scratches. We simply cannot wait to test it out for ourselves in the long run to see whether it will be able to live up to its claims. Those who are in Singapore can place their pre-orders for the LG G Flex from December 8 onward, while folks in Hong Kong will have to wait for five more days before being able to wrap their hands around it then.
Next Story: New Prototype Spacesuit Powered By Body Heat
- 2014-04-24 LG G Flex Handles 1,000lbs Of Pressure Without Breaking A Sweat
- 2014-04-24 LG G3 Case Gives A Hint Of What’s To Come
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-03-27 LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-03-03 LG G Flex Could Get 4K Video Post Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-14 LG G Flex Review