Some people have a lot of free time on their hands and cook up all sorts of ways to get around the law through technicalities. In the case of Los Angeles comedian, Randy Liedtke, he decided to try and see if he could get pulled over for allegedly talking on the phone, when his phone in reality is just an iPhone-shaped cookie, as you can see in the image above, with the excuse being that he was simply eating an iPhone-shpaed cookie, which isn’t against the law. Liedtke actually drove around looking for police who might pull him over, and turns out that when one finally did pull him over, safe to say the officer wasn’t too happy about it.
According to series of tweets by Liedtke, “Took a bite out of the cookie. He was so confused and angry. Told me to hold tight, he is back in his car now. Says I have a warrant for unpaid parking tickets? Making me go with him. Letting me text gf but Im tweeting this.” Presumably Liedtke was slapped with some kind of fine over his unpaid parking tickets, with him tweeting in the end, “Wasn’t worth it. I’m an idiot… No more iPhone Cookies.” What do you guys think? Was this worth the joke? Liedtke sure doesn’t seem to think so!
- 2014-04-22 Accessibility Arcade For The Disabled Opens April 26
- 2014-04-22 KOR-FX Haptic Vest Lets You Feel Each Incoming Blow
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-03-03 Apple Announces CarPlay, Integrates iOS Into Vehicles
- 2014-01-03 BlackBerry Files Lawsuit Against Typo Over Keyboard Design
- 2014-01-02 Apple To Release 4.7" And 5.7" iPhones This Year, According To Foxconn Sources [Rumor]