Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance was released earlier this year in February, and while the game made its way onto consoles like the Sony PlayStation 3 and the Microsoft Xbox 360, there was no mention of when the game would be making its way onto the PC. Well the good news is that if you’re a PC gamer who has been extremely looking forward to the game, you might be pleased to learn that during a Kojima Productions podcast, it was revealed that the game would be arriving on the PC soon. The podcast was conducted with level designer, Jordan Amaro, and other Kojima Production members who started to answer some questions.
One of the questions was when the game would arrive on the PC, in which they replied that it would be arriving soon, much sooner than we had anticipated. We’re not sure when exactly that will be, but the good news is that the game has not been cancelled like some had speculated and that the game should be arriving on Steam any day soon. If Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is a game you want to get your hands on, we’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for its release and will update you guys accordingly!
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction Redirects Visitors To New Website
- 2014-01-10: Konami Looking Into Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Always-On Requirement
- 2014-01-09: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance For PC Requires An Internet Connection To Work
- 2013-10-21: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Special Edition Announced