It was just yesterday that we talked about how Motorola issued an apology for the Cyber Monday fiasco (where the $150 discount was no longer applicable because of unprecedented demand for the handset alongside issues with MotoMaker), and intends to repeat sales of the Moto X this Wednesday, which is today. The thing is, the entire December 4th’s allotment for the discounted Motorola Moto X has already been purchased, but fret not – good things always arrive in threes. You still have one more remaining chance to snag this particular smartphone from Motorola five days down the road, which so happens to be next Monday, December 9th, from 12 noon EST onward. You know what they say, the early bird gets the worm and all that jazz!
So much for Motorola increasing the available stock between Monday and today, as the handset has proven to be quite popular among the consumers, although at the steeply discounted price, of course. Could Motorola have actually inherited Google’s seeming inability to project an estimate for potential demand of their smartphone, or is it a cleverly spun gimmick to show the world that the Moto X is worth hankering after? I guess we will have a clearer picture when next Monday rolls around, no?
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched