If you have been following the news, you might have heard that Motorola will be having a Cyber Monday sales where they will be offering a huge discount on its Moto X handset. Unfortunately it seems that despite the reports of Moto X sales being poor, Motorola did not anticipate the amount of customers that are eager to take advantage of this discount, ultimately leading to Motorola’s website crashing, which we’re sure frustrated customers to no end. Motorola has since offered an apology on their blog where they state that it was due to the company misjudging the demand for the Moto X, as well as insufficient pre-sale site testing that led to the issues.
In a bid to make it up to customers who might have missed out on the opportunity to purchase the Moto X, Motorola has also announced that they will be repeating the sales this coming Wednesday. The sales will begin at 12PM EST/9AM PST and will basically be a repeat of the Cyber Monday sale where customers would be able to purchase the Moto X off-contract for $349. Motorola also stated that they will be doubling their stock meaning that more customers will be able to take advantage of it, and will also extend the 30% discount on related accessories for the next 2 days as well.
Next Story: WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched