Namco Bandai’s Tales series has been one that millions of fans around the world have enjoyed over the past several years. For several months, Namco Bandai has been teasing the announcement of an upcoming Tales game, and today, the company did just that as Tales of Zestiria will be released on the PlayStation 3 in Japan and will see a release in the West as well.
Tales of Zestiria is being created in honor of the franchise’s 20 year anniversary and is expected to be released some time next year as the 15th core game in the RPG series. Tales Of series boss Hideo Baba revealed the game today and confirmed its release on the PlayStation 3 as well.
A quick trailer for Tales of Zestiria, although Namco Bandai’s official channels have yet to upload it to any of their video sites. Fortunately, YouTube user rest440 uploaded a video of the presentation which shows off the game’s visuals that are obviously influenced by anime art as well as its typical fantasy setting.
When exactly Tales of Zestiria will be making its way to the West is unknown at this time, but considering the game will first release in Japan next year, we have no doubt the U.S and Europe could be seeing the game released in 2015. We hope you still have your PlayStation 3 lying around by that time.
- 2014-04-18: Oculus Rift Allowed Dying Grandma To Experience The Outdoors
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: Democreativity Asks For Ideas On Spreading Peace, Love And Democracy
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented