If you braved Black Friday this year, then you know Nintendo had some pretty sweet bundles available for the biggest shopping day of the year. Nintendo announced they would be bundling its Nintendo 3DS with a copy of Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon as well as holding retailer-specific deals on Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo 3DS XL handhelds. It looks like Nintendo isn’t done bundling its handhelds with popular games as the company is announcing today they will begin bundling its Nintendo 2DS along with a copy of either Pokemon X or Pokemon Y starting on December 6.
The Nintendo 2DS bundles will be made available at two select retailers in the U.S. For those who want to pick up the Nintendo 2DS along with a copy of Pokemon X pre-installed on the handheld, you’ll want to head over to Target as it’ll be available there for $149.99. The other Nintendo 2DS bundle with Pokemon Y will be available at Toys ‘R’ Us and will also retail for $149.99.
We got our hands on the Nintendo 2DS a few months ago and it certainly feels like a handheld that’s geared towards younger gamers, so this bundle would be a great way to not only get your little one a handheld they’re going to enjoy, but Pokemon X/Y will certainly keep them busy for hours on end.
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase