Earlier this year in November codenames of a handful of Nokia devices were leaked. It was rumored that the company was working on all of those devices and that it is expected to release those devices over the next couple of months, presumably before the acquisition of its devices and services business by Microsoft closes. One such device is believed to have the “Moneypenny” codename. A purported screenshot of this device reveals that it might have 4G LTE support and a minimum of 1GB RAM.
One can clearly see the 4G logo in this screenshot, which would serve as an indicator that the Lumia 635 is able to connect to LTE networks. Given that a tile for the Asphalt 8 game is seen in the screenshot, it is likely that the 635 will have 1GB of RAM due to the fact that this game hasn’t been optimized for WP devices with 512MB RAM as yet. Recently another screenshot of the rumored Moneypenny Lumia device was leaked, it showed off dual-SIM support. Nokia hasn’t confirmed anything about this devices as yet. Both of these screenshots were leaked on Twitter by serial leaker @evleaks, who has a solid track record when it comes to leaking information about unreleased devices.
Next Story: 'Cards' Interface Rumored For LG WebOS TV
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)