Earlier this year we did a review on an Olympus OM-D E-M5 and if the recent rumors are to be believed, there is a good chance that Olympus could be announcing a new OM-D camera in the form of the OM-D E-M10. This is according to a listing by the Indonesian government which shows a registration for a device called the E-M10 by Olympus, so we guess this isn’t so much a rumor but a certainty, although at the moment is unclear as to what sort of camera the E-M10 could be about. Rumored specs include a sensor similar to that of the E-M5, but the E-M10 is expected to have a brand new image processor, but other than that not much else is known about the camera for now.
It has also been speculated that the E-M10 could be unveiled at CES 2014 which is only a couple of weeks away from taking place, so perhaps we will learn more then. Alternatively some have suggested that Olympus might take advantage of the CP+ show which is held not too long after CES to unveil the camera, so that’s a possibility as well. Either way we will be live at CES 2014 ourselves so do check back with us then to see if Olympus has anything in store for us. Until then we will keep our eyes peeled for more information and update you guys accordingly!
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS TG-3 Rugged Camera Unveiled
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS SH-1 Unveiled
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus SP-100 Superzoom Camera With Dot-Sight Tracking Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 Camera Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus OM-D E-M10 Has Been Officially Launched
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires