It was just last week that the Oppo N1 was launched, making it the world’s first smartphone to come with the popular CyanogenMod ROM preinstalled. Well for those looking for a slightly different design for their Oppo N1 handset, perhaps the Pepsi edition could be of interest to you! Pictured above is the Oppo N1 which will come with a Pepsi-theme launched and packaging, but other than that the internal specifications of the handset should remain the same as its regular counterpart. This means that if you were to get your hands on the device, you can look forward to a 5.9” 1080p Full HD display, 2GB of RAM, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, with a 13MP camera that can be rotated.
So how does one get their hands on the Pepsi edition of the phone? Well it seems that it will not be going on sale officially, but rather will be given out by Pepsi in competitions. What this means is that while it will not be for sale via official channels, we can expect that enterprising winners of the handset will try to sell it via third-party channels such as eBay, for example, although given that this will be available in China, you might have to dig a little deeper if you want to get your hands on the device. What do you guys think? Digging the Pepsi theme?
- 2013-12-26: Oppo N1 Pepsi Edition Revealed
- 2013-12-24: First CyanogenMod Phone Available Now
- 2013-12-20: Oppo N1 Is First Google CTS-Certified CyanogenMod Phone
- 2013-12-02: Oppo N1 Will See US Release On 10th December
- 2013-11-08: Oppo N1 Limited Edition Announced, Will Come With Extra Goodies
- 2013-09-23: Oppo N1 Officially Revealed