It was back in 1996 that the first Tomb Raider game was launched, and we’re sure that many gamers, especially the old school ones, have plenty of fond memories of the game. Well the good news is that if you were looking forward to reliving some memories from back in the day, you’re in luck as the original Tomb Raider game appears to have made its way onto the New Zealand iTunes App Store, suggesting that it should not be too long until the rest of the world is able to get their hands on the game as well.
Oddly enough despite it making its way onto the iTunes App Store, we have not heard any announcement from Square Enix regarding its launch, which is surprising given that the game is considered to be one of the classics back in the day, which helped to spawn a series of movies starring Angelina Jolie, and also prompted a reboot of the game. The game is priced at $0.99 and will require gamers to have at least iOS 7 installed on their iOS devices in order to enjoy it. For those who have an iTunes New Zealand account, you can head on over to the iTunes App Store for the download.
Next Story: Kratos' Blades Of Chaos Recreated In Real Life
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20: Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2013-12-17: Tomb Raider For iOS