When it comes to having a notebook, there is one particularly important aspect that many people look at – and that would be the battery life. Of course, sacrifices must be made – not only in terms of battery life but design and portability as well, so it is always a careful balancing act that one has to perform whenever one is on the go. Well, the latest iteration of the Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2 is said to carry a battery life of 14 hours, which can be attributed to the processor upgrade within that will now feature an Intel Haswell-based Core i5-4300U vPro 2.9GHz processor alongside Intel HD 4400 graphics.
The 14 hour battery life is an increase of approximately 3 hours from the original, while those who do not find any joy in using Windows 8.1 will be able to have the option of downgrading to Windows 7 Pro. As for the front webcam, it has received an upgrade to touch 1.2-megapixels alongside seeing the inclusion of a microphone, not to mention having multi-carrier LTE modem support thrown into the mix as well. The Toughbook CF-C2 will arrive in 128GB and 256GB SSD options, with prices starting from $1,999 depending on the configuration. Any takers for the updated Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2?
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2013-10-24: Panasonic Toughbook CF-AX3 Announced
- 2012-10-11: Panasonic Toughbook SX2 brings tough to business notebooks
- 2011-11-07: Panasonic ToughPad Android-Powered Rugged Tablet
- 2011-09-15: Panasonic Toughbook Android Tablet Revealed
- 2011-08-10: Panasonic ToughBook S10 Announced