It was just last week when Pantech’s plans to release a new smartphone that featured a fingerprint scanner was revealed. Those who were curious to see what Pantech had up its sleeves certainly didn’t have to wait long as the company has just revealed yet another smartphone to its stable that features a fingerprint scanner.
Back in October, Pantech introduced us to its Vega Secret Note, and today, the Vega Secret Up has been announced which looks to be the company’smid-range version of its Vega Secret line as its specs are slightly below what’s available on the Vega Secret Note. The Vega Secret Up features a 5.6-inch display, a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and a 3,150mAh battery. And, of course, the Vega Secret Up features a fingerprint scanner located at the back of the device, right underneath its main camera sensor.
There’s no word on price or availability yet for the Vega Secret Up, but considering its specs, we can’t imagine it selling for more than what the Vega Secret Note is retailing for, which is currently selling in South Korea for $839. We guess we’ll just have to wait and see what Pantech’s plans are for the Vega Secret Up.
Next Story: League Of Legends Snowdown Mode Teased
- 2014-03-19 Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-11-27 Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor
- 2013-11-17 Pantech's Vega Secret Note Off To A Good Start In South Korea