The Pebble smartwatch is a device that has been quite popular in the gadget world for several months now, and its developers continue to roll out updates that help improve the product on a regular basis. If you’ve been forced to turn off your Pebble when you would prefer not to receive notifications, then you won’t need to after downloading the new PebbleOS v1.14 update as it features a Do Not Disturb mode that blocks updates from being shown on the Pebble for a set amount of time.
The Pebble’s Alarms app has also received some love as users are now able to create multiple alarms, toggle specific alarms on / off, the ability to edit alarms and a new Snooze Alarm feature. Once Pebble owners update their device, they’ll also be able to manage notifications more quickly as you’ll be able to swap between Notifications On, Phone Only and Notifications Off with ease.
Users with iOS devices will also be able to see notifications faster than they previously were able to. For example, when users exit out of Airplane Mode, Pebble will search for connectable iOS devices immediately, instead of waiting for a minute to reconnect. All in all, this sounds like quite the update to Pebble that you should probably jump on if you haven’t already.
- 2014-04-03: Pebble 2.1.1 Update Unbricks The Smartwatch
- 2014-04-01: Pebble 2.1 Update Reportedly Causing Some Watches To Brick
- 2014-03-18: Talk2Watch Pro Brings BBM Notifications Onto Pebble
- 2014-03-17: Hatchi Adds Virtual Pet Dimension To Pebble Smartwatch
- 2014-03-09: Pebble 2.0 For Android Brings Watchapps And More
- 2014-01-06: Pebble Steel SmartWatch with New Apps
- 2014-01-02: Pebble To Announce Something Special For CES 2014
- 2013-12-18: Pebble App Store Announced