Are you feeling sore that as a Windows Phone device owner, your handset does not support the Pebble smartwatch? Well, there is a ray of hope at the moment which while, it is not official, it will still be able to play nice with the Windows Phone 8 platform. If you have an idea as to how download as well as install an app over from the Windows Phone Store, you would be able to enable your Windows Phone-powered device with your Pebble smartwatch.
The app’s name is Pebble Watch Pro, and after it has been installed on your Windows Phone 8 device, you should be able to check out your tweets, calendar notifications and network alerts right there on the Pebble smartwatch itself. Not only that, why not use the app to alert you whenever your smartphone’s battery drops to levels such as 50%, 40%, 30%, 20% or 10%. Not only that, you will also be on the receiving end of a notification whenever you lose or regain access to your 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection. The app itself will cost $1.99 on the Windows Phone Store, and there is also a free version of it if you like, known as the Pebble Watch Lite, but the functions on that would be extremely limited, as in, to control your music playback only.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!