PopCap Games officially entered the next-generation of video games with their release of Peggle 2 yesterday as a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, although considering how many videos the game has automatically uploaded of your friends’ “HUGE” shots, we’re sure you have been well aware of the game’s release. As a way to celebrate the launch of Peggle 2, PopCap Games has released the title’s official launch trailer today.
Peggle 2’s launch trailer introduces players to the game’s five Peggle Masters, each of which have their own unique ability which can be activated simply by collecting a green peg from the game board. The game’s online multiplayer mode is also shown off in the trailer, new trials modes that will challenge even the most advanced Peggle player and showing off some of the new levels you’ll be experiencing in the game.
Peggle 2 is currently exclusive to the Xbox One, although last month, Peggle 2 was rated for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox 360 in South Korea. We’re sure it’ll just be a matter of time until the game is available on additional platforms, but for now, the only way to get in on the Peggle 2 action is if you’re an Xbox One owner.
- 2014-04-08 Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08 HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07 Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31 Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20 Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2014-02-19 Xbox One Media Remote Launching This Week [Rumor]
- 2013-12-13 Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- 2013-12-12 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-04 Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- 2013-08-20 Peggle 2, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To Xbox One First