Pokémon fans, rejoice! If you cannot get enough of the game, how about some cartoons that will help fill up your time along the way? This is what we are talking about with the announcement that Pokémon the Series: XY anime that will make its debut this coming January 18th over on Cartoon Network. Of course, it is an opportunity for you to rise and shine despite having a late night out on Friday all the way to the wee hours of the morning, since this cartoon will begin to air on Saturday mornings at 8:30 AM Eastern/Pacific.
Throughout the month of January next year, do expect several special Pokémon movies to be shown, where all of them will lead up to a crescendo – that is, the Pokémon the Series: XY premiere. Saturday, January 4, will see viewers treated to a digitally remastered edition of Pokémon: The First Movie, while on January 11, you can expect to check out the animated special Pokémon: Mewtwo — Prologue to Awakening at the same time. Do check out the trailer above and tell me that you are excited. January cannot come too soon enough for Pokémon fans, that is for sure! It is also a good time to introduce your little ones to the wonder of Pokémon that enthralled you all those years ago.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Security Hole Patched
- 2014-04-17 Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-04-17 Win A Limited Edition Pokémon-Themed 3DS XL By Attending A Japanese Football Match
- 2014-04-13 Pokemon And Zelda Monopoly Box Art Spotted Online
- 2014-03-31 Google April Fools' 2014 Is All About Catching Pokémon
- 2014-03-23 Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master