VidZone has been around on the PlayStation platform for quite some time now. It made its debut with the PS3 back in 2009 and quickly gained over a million downloads. Soon after that, the app was expanded into other markets as well. Its certainly popular with those who want to stream music videos for free. The VidZone app for PlayStation 4 has now been released, allowing gamers on Sony’s latest console to stream music videos whenever they want.
Those who have already used this app on the PlayStation 3 will notice a number of chances. The new app has been completely optimized for PS4, it offers quick navigation and faster start up times. This definitely improves user experience as users don’t have to wait to access their music videos and playlists. VidZone also taps into PS4′s social integration features, allowing users to share their VidZone activity with friends through the “What’s New” feed. Screenshots of music videos can also be shared to Facebook and Twitter through the Share button on PS4′s DualShock 4 controller. The app offers “thousands” of music videos which can be streamed in HD, “hundreds” of VidZone TV channels filled with music videos and the ability to create unlimited playlists. The app is available right now through the TV & Video section of the PS4′s home screen.
- 2014-04-22 Walking Dead: Game Of The Year Edition Listed On GameStop
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17 PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16 Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16 Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2013-12-06 Sony Predicts The PS4 Will Outsell The PS3
- 2013-11-15 Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- 2013-10-16 PS4 Digital Games Now Available For Pre-Order From Your PS3
- 2013-10-10 PS4 Won’t Play Nice With PS3 USB Headsets At Launch
- 2013-08-20 Sony Will Let Customers Upgrade PS3 Games To PS4 At Discounted Rates