Certain games are exclusives for select consoles, and will remain that way for a long, long time to come. Well, there are pros and cons to that particular situation, and with Rayman Legends, what used to be an exclusive title for the Nintendo Wii U is no longer the case, as come February 2014, it will also be making its way to both the Xbox One and Sony PS4. After all, why keep a good thing to yourself, right? So why not make sure that everyone too, will be able to get a share of the fun. Rayman Legends has been confirmed by the folks over at Ubisoft that both of the next generation versions will be arriving in North America some time in February 2014 – or February 24th, to be exact.
For those of you who own a computer, there is a PC-based demo that is readily available for you to give it a go. The next generation console versions will ultimately come with additional exclusives as well as benefits compared to the Wii U version. For instance, you will find special Splinter Cell, Far Cry 3, and Assassin’s Creed outfits, while the Xbox One version will see Splinter Ray, Ray Vaas, and Globox Vaas, with Assassin Ray replacing those on the PS4.
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-03-24: Redbox May Offer PS4, Xbox One And Wii U Rentals Soon
- 2014-03-21: Microsoft Not Fazed By PlayStation 4's Lead Over The Xbox One
- 2014-03-18: PS4 Sales In UK Might Have Surged As Well Last Week
- 2014-03-13: Xbox One Closes In On PS4 In February 2014 NPD Figures