If you’re an iTunes Radio listener, you might be interested to learn that Apple has recently released an update for its Remote app which will now allow iTunes Radio listeners to control playback through their smartphone/tablet when listening to the service on their Mac or PC. Previously the app was limited to just controller iTunes on the computer, as well as being used to navigate the Apple T V UI. The app is free for download for those who are interested, hit up the iTunes App Store for the download.
The Remote app was released many years ago, but it was only recently that Apple has given the app a much-needed update in terms of the visuals department. The app has since been redesigned to go with the look and feel of iOS 7, which has a cleaner and more minimalist design. Some criticize the new look of iOS 7, but at the same time there are just as many iOS users who claim that it is about time Apple did something with its UI, at least compared to the likes of Android whose look has been constantly evolving over the years.
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-13: Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report
- 2011-03-18: Google TV remote released (iOS)