Planning on getting your hands on a Retina iPad mini for Christmas? Well if you are, you might just be in luck because according to Apple’s online store, the shipping times for the tablet have since been improved and now show a 1-3 days shipping estimate, an improvement over the previous estimate which was set at 5-10 days. In fact earlier on supply was so tight that the tablet even saw a shipping estimate of a few weeks, but presumably Apple has since managed to get its supply under control to the point where customers won’t have to wait too long to get their hands on the tablet.
It had been speculated that there would be supply constraints for the Retina iPad mini with reports that LCD burn-in could be one of the reasons behind the delay. These constraints applied to not only the WiFi models, but the cellular models as well, but now it seems that both WiFi and celluar variants of the Retina iPad mini are back on track. So, if you were thinking about getting your hands on the latest iPad mini tablet, you best hurry as Apple has since suggested that for those who want the tablet by the 24th of December should place their orders by the 16th of December if they are hoping to avoid disappointment.
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18: Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued