Just earlier this week Microsoft released a radically improved Bing app for Android devices, now the iPad has received some love. Today a totally revamped Bing for iPad app has been released on the iTunes App Store. Major changes the user will immediately notice include the new app icon and the enhanced user interface that brings the app’s UI in line with that of iOS 7. Microsoft hasn’t just made cosmetic changes to the app, it has also included a couple of new features into the revamped Bing for iPad app.
Users will now be able to save images and bookmarks and sync them through Microsoft SkyDrive, which will make them more accessible. Bing search results can also be shared to Facebook and Twitter. Users can earn Bing Rewards credits for their web searches. Maps search results have been improved and users now have the ability to save the daily Bing image on to their tablet to use as a wallpaper, or for any other reason. The app also comes with a gift finder feature, which lets users “find appropriate gift ideas for family and friends.” Bing for iPad is live now and can be downloaded free of cost from the iTunes App Store.
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2011-07-05 Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad
- 2011-04-07 Bing invades the iPad