Good news GTA 5 fans, if you guys have already completed the game or are looking forward to additional content, you might recall that Rockstar has promised gamers that a DLC would be making its way to the game in the near future, one that adds an “exciting story mode” to the game. Last we heard, there were rumors about its content, and how it could feature things like casinos, dirt racing, and even the very PETA-unfriendly shark shooting. While it remains to be seen what sort of features we might be able to expect, Rockstar has since posted on its blog a short tease on what to expect.
According to their blog, “GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor’s action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas.” Rockstar has also revealed some more information about GTA Online, such as the Heists mode, which Rockstar has stated is still in development and will most likely see a release in 2014 as well. So, who else is looking forward to both GTA Online and GTA 5 updates?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase