We are a little over a month away from CES 2014, the biggest consumer electronics show that takes place every year in Las Vegas, Nevada. Rumors about what might be unveiled at the show have already started coming in, so far it is believed that new Haswell powered Chromebooks and quadcore 64-bit processors from Qualcomm, Broadcom and Nvidia might make an appearance. Recent reports coming in from Korea suggest that Samsung might unveil a flexible OLED TV at the Consumer Electronics Show 2014, but the Korean manufacturer itself hasn’t said anything about its product displays at the show.
LG is also said to unveil its “remote bendable OLED TV” at the show, so its highly like that Samsung would want to match its rival on that front. It has been speculated that Samsung’s flexible OLED TV might only be part of closed door meetings, meaning that it might only be shown off to select journalists and analysts, and that it might not be unveiled to the consumers just yet. No specifics about the TV’s hardware have emerged, the display size is not known as well. This information, aside from vital details such as pricing and availability, will be made public at CES 2014 next month if Samsung really does plan on unveiling its flexible OLED TV.
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08: Samsung U9500 And U9B TVs Arriving In Second Half Of 2014
- 2014-01-08: Samsung 85-Inch 4K Bendable TV Prototype Making Waves At CES
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2014-01-06: Samsung ATIV One 7 2014 Edition AIO Desktop System Announced
- 2014-01-06: Samsung ATIV Book 9 15.6-inch 2014: 14Hrs Of Battery