It wasn’t too long ago that Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Note 3, the successor to last year’s Galaxy Note 2. Given the specs of the device, it was priced at a premium but the good news is that if you do not have the cash to splash but would like to have a Galaxy Note-like device, you might be interested to learn that Samsung is reportedly planning a Galaxy Note 3 Lite that will debut at MWC 2014. Earlier we had reported on a Samsung device that was spotted in shipping manifests that went by the model number SM-N7505. According to SamMobile, they are “confirming” that this device is indeed the Galaxy Note 3 Lite.
As we mentioned in our earlier report, there were two display sizes mentioned. One was at 5.49” and the other at 5.7”. Apparently Samsung is still testing both sizes and it is unclear as to which size Samsung will go with in the end. Other rumored specs of the Galaxy Note 3 Lite includes a possible downgraded camera which will be at 8MP instead of the 13MP on the original Galaxy Note 3. The display could also see a change from Super AMOLED to LCD. As it stands the rumors claim that Samsung has Galaxy Grand Lite that will also debut at MWC 2014.
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-02-26: Samsung Knox 2.0: Ready For Small Businesses And Cloud Management
- 2014-02-25: PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-24: Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Hands-On
- 2014-02-23: Tizen Association Chairman Expects Phone To Be Released Later This Year
- 2014-02-22: Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear Neo Smart Watches Launched at MWC