According to recent reports, we have heard how Samsung could be looking to launch new tablets come Q1 2014, and one of those tablets is supposedly that of the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro which is said to sport a 12.2” display, rather odd given that most manufacturers these days seem to focus their efforts on making their tablets smaller. In any case according to a post by the ever reliable @evleaks, it seems as though the rumored Samsung Galaxy Note Pro could be making its way onto AT&T’s network with the model number SM-P907A. Given that AT&T was the first carrier in the US to offer the original Galaxy Note, it wouldn’t be out of question for the carrier to offer the new Galaxy Note Pro as well.
While Samsung has yet to confirm the existence of the Galaxy Note Pro, the rumors circulating the internet seem to suggest that the device is indeed real. The tablet is said to be of the high-end variety and could sport a 12.2” 2560×1600 LCD display with 3GB of RAM and will most likely come with Android 4.4 KitKat preinstalled, witha 9,500mAh battery to boot. Will Samsung announce the Galaxy Note Pro at CES 2014, or will they save it for an announcement at MWC 2014 instead? Either way take it with a grain of salt for now, but hopefully more details will be revealed in the near future.
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-Order On AT&T Announced
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo And Gear Fit Pre-Orders For AT&T Announced
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-16: AT&T Galaxy Gear Price Gets A $100 Cut
- 2014-02-04: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Available In The U.S. This February 13