The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite is expected to be released next month, according to Internet rumors that were circulating last week. Since the tablet is expected to be released so soon, it’s probably no surprise to you to hear its specs have reportedly been leaked ahead of its official launch.
For those curious to see what Samsung has packed into the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite, it’s being reported the tablet will feature a 7-inch 1024 x 600 display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor based on the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture. Unfortunately, that’s all of the information that has leaked surrounding the specs of the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite as we don’t know how much RAM will be inside of it, how many megapixels its camera will have nor how large its internal storage will be.
The leaked specs for the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite comes to us from a recent Wi-Fi certification for its Wi-Fi-only model (SM-T110) as well as a user agent profile being spotted on Samsung’s domain. We’d recommend you take these stats with a healthy dose of salt, although considering the tablet is supposed to be a stripped-down version of the Galaxy Tab 3, it seems like these specs are pretty spot on of what we’d expect from a low-end tablet.
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued