Samsung is definitely not going to stop at the Samsung Galaxy S4 where their smartphone business is concerned, that is for sure. Having said that, we have seen our fair share of rumors concerning a possible Galaxy S4 successor, which will no doubt be the Samsung Galaxy S5 if there is going to be a name attached to it. In fact, what could very well be the Samsung Galaxy S5, sporting the model number SM-G900F, has appeared in more benchmarks, with the latest “appearance” hailing from the AnTuTu team.
In the leaked benchmarks, the SM-G900F was caught running on a Snapdragon 800 chipset that will be accompanied by 3GB RAM, which is similar to the recently introduced Galaxy J, albeit with a revised Snapdragon 800 chipset, known as the 8974AC. Apart from that, there is also the Krait 400 processor that has been clocked at 2.5GHz, with a 1080p resolution and Android 4.4 KitKat in tow. Not only that, it is also said to feature a 16-megapixel camera, which is found only on the Galaxy S4 Zoom at the moment, save for the fact that the SM-G900F has a totally different chipset and display. Only time will tell and reveal all concerning the Galaxy S5 and all of its glory.
Next Story: House Of Cards 4K Streaming Slated For 2014
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2013-12-05: Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest