Time and again it has been rumored that Samsung is working on a smartphone that will tout a metal body. Initially it was believed that the Galaxy S5 will have a metal body, but rumor has it that Samsung is going to stick with plastic this time around as well. It is believed that the company is developing a premium line of smartphones under the Galaxy F branding which will feature a metal build. As per the latest reports coming in from Korea, it is likely that the company might launch two smartphones together in 2014, the Galaxy S5 as well as the premium Galaxy F smartphone.
There’s obviously no confirmation from Samsung at this point in time, so these rumors should still be taken with a grain of salt. It is claimed that Samsung expanded its manufacturing operations to Vietnam just to build metal smartphones, which is why some believe none of the company’s usual partners are involved in this project. It isn’t known when the Galaxy S5 is due, rumor has it that the smartphone might be released earlier than originally planned. This is certainly not the last time we will be hearing about Samsung’s metal smartphone, but right now its too soon to be absolutely sure that its on the cards for 2014.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5