Ever wondered just how much richer we are all off thanks to Google’s Street View? In fact, it is less than a week ago when we brought you a story on how Google’s Street View would bring us to more than 65 airports and train stations, giving you a look at places that you might never step in throughout your entire life. Well, this time around, here we are with news of the first ever Google Street View of Santa’s Grotto.
As with other Street View adventures, this particular one would bring you on a very special virtual tour of one of Notcutts’ 18 UK garden centres into the Grotto, where you will also have the privilege of being greeted by Father Christmas. Notcutts believe that they are also the first to use Google Street Map technology so that just about anyone with a decent Internet connection will be able to check out the Santa Grotto. Never mind if you think that you are going to miss Santa this year, you will still be able to check him out in his Grotto right in front of your computer. Having said that, it will be far from being there in person. How do you like the Street View of Santa’s Grotto so far?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets Rose Gold Edition
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-02: Google Street View Brings You The Angkor Wat
- 2014-03-07: Sydney’s Underwater World To Receive Street View Treatment
- 2014-03-06: Visit Hawaii Via Google Street View
- 2013-12-09: DIY Street View Is Now Available
- 2013-11-26: Google Street View Takes Us Inside Over 65 Airports, Train Stations