Now that Bethesda announced the release date for its Elder Scrolls Online, we’re sure those who religiously play Skyrim will soon migrate over to the highly-anticipated MMO. If you enjoy playing Skyrim on the PC, then you’re probably already aware of all the delightful mods that you can use to add a little something extra to your experience. But this mod will surely give you nightmares, or at least see trains in a whole new light.
The “Really Useful Dragons” mod was created by Pastaspace and it turns all of the dragons in the game into Thomas the Tank Engine who will breath fire and cause terror everywhere he goes. What makes the mod even more terrifying is the dragon’s shouts have been replaced with train whistle sound effects.
The video posted above is taken from the opening sequence of Skyrim, which is one of the most popular scenes to show off a mod that happens to replace dragons in the game. The sights and sounds of Thomas the Tank Engine causing completely anarchy and terror among the people of the world of Skyrim is both terrifying and hilarious at the same time.
Those who want to experience this mod for themselves can download it over at Steam.
- 2014-01-09 Skyrim For Xbox One And PS4 Turns Out To Be A Mistake
- 2013-12-10 Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- 2013-09-24 Tron Legacy-Themed Nintendo 64
- 2013-09-17 This Modified SUV Puts Backseat Drivers In Control Of The Vehicle
- 2013-06-19 Sony Xperia Z Gets Physical Shutter Button Via Mod
- 2011-12-01 Skyrim to use Steam Workshop for mods
- 2011-11-04 Skyrim goes gold – time to polish those swords
- 2011-10-25 Skyrim PC requirements officially announced
- 2011-08-08 Bethesda announces The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector’s Edition