Ubisoft’s South Park: The Stick of Truth was announced to have been delayed until March 2014 as the company realized shortly after acquiring the game, they would need to make some drastic changes in order to give South Park fans the experience they are looking for. The news was probably devastating for South Park fans considering just how long they’ve waited for the game to be released, but a new trailer was released over the weekend that certainly whets our appetite just a bit.
The latest South Park: The Stick of Truth trailer stars Cartman and “The New Kid” as he teaches your character how to performed ranged magic attacks. The process of throwing a ranged magic attack looks a lot like holding your hand behind yourself, farting into your hand and then throwing the gas into your opponent, although Cartman calls it “cupping a spell.”
Once your character learns the way of cupping a spell, you’ll then practice on an enemy in actual combat, which if you’ve mastered the technique, shouldn’t pose any kind of problem.
South Park: The Stick of Truth is expected to release on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC some time in March 2014. Let’s just hope that’ll be the last time we see the game delayed.
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-17: South Park: The Stick Of Truth Sequel Is A Possibility, According To Co-Creator
- 2014-03-03: South Park Censored Scenes Deleted From Disc
- 2013-12-09: South Park: The Stick Of Truth Trailer Teaches Us How To 'Cup A Spell'
- 2013-12-05: Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- 2013-11-14: South Park Takes On The PS4, Xbox One Console War In Latest Episode
- 2013-11-01: South Park: The Stick Of Truth Delayed Until March 2014